Making a Cash Gift
- You can benefit Canterbury quickly and easily with the stroke of a pen or the push of a button.
- You receive an income tax deduction for the complete amount of your gift.
- You get the immediate satisfaction of knowing you have helped a cause in which you believe.
How this works:
- You write a check to Canterbury School or go on-line to make a cash gift electronically. You can also make a gift with your credit card.
- We will send you an acknowledgement and receipt for your tax records.
- You receive an income tax deduction from the IRS.
Director of Development
Direct Gift of Appreciated Stock
Putting Canterbury in Your Will
Making Canterbury a Beneficiary
Establishing a Charitable Remainder Trust
Establishing a Charitable Lead Trust
Designate Canterbury as a Beneficiary