Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Join Canterbury School alum Dr. Tony GiaQuinta ('01) for a night of health and learning more about how our bodies work!
Q&A Session, Trivia, and Prizes!
Picture yourself as a physician in front of our green screen and take home a photo!
All participating students must be accompanied by an adult.
Due to space constraints, we ask that younger and older siblings not attend.
This event is free, but please register by February 9.
Registration opens January 24.
Five Facts about
Guest Speaker Dr. Tony GiaQuinta
- graduated from Canterbury High School in 2001
- is a general pediatrician with Parkview Health
- is co-director of the Ronald McDonald Mobile Care Unit
- currently serves as the president of the Indiana Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- is the proud father of two children, Henry (6) and Margaret (4)