Visit the NetClassroom login screen, and enter the following username and password. For security reasons, do not share this information with anyone.
- Username: «Username»
- Initial Password: «Password»
When you log-in for the first time, you'll be prompted to answer three security questions in order to protect your account from any unauthorized password changes. After answering these questions, we recommend that you change your online password to one that is more familiar for you, but something others cannot guess. To change your password, select "Change Password" from the My Settings menu.
- Parents: With your unique NetClassroom username and password, you can view academic records for your child or children. Other users cannot access your family’s information.
- Students: With your unique NetClassroom username and password, you can view your own academic records. Other students cannot access your information.
A Few Ways That NetClassroom Helps Keep You Informed
- Find out when classes are scheduled to meet each day.
- Verify the dates and details of graded student work.
- View contact information for the teacher or advisor.
- Keep track of progress between report cards.
- Review report cards.
- Keep track of absences and tardies.