Young Marine Biologist Night
Lower School families will have a whale of a good time diving under the wondrous world of marine biology!
Join Canterbury School alumna Cynde McInnis (’90) to learn about some of the most fascinating marine life, their behavior and interaction with the environment, and other fun topics. She’ll share her expertise, as well as a life size humpback whale. The schedule of events includes:
- 6:30 p.m.: Welcome with Katie Burrows
- 6:35 p.m.: Marine Biology Presentation with Cynde McInnis
- 6:50 – 8:10 p.m.: Station Rotations with Various Facilitators
- Whalemobile: Meet Nile from the Inside
- Research Station: Search for Answers to Your Questions
- Run for the Ocean: Protect the Ocean Relay
- Tell the Tail: Identify Whales by Their Tails
- 8:10 – 8:30 p.m.: Q&A Session, Trivia, and Prizes with Cynde McInnis
The Marine Biologist Night registration is closed, but please check back in December 2019 for updated offerings and information.