Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education® has been supporting education and benefiting schools since 1996.
With more than 250 participating products, it’s an easy way for the Canterbury School Parent Association to earn cash to fund programs and activities for our students.
This type of fundraiser is easy: Simply clip the Box Top off approved products you already have in your pantry and send them to school with your child or drop them off in the collection boxes placed in the Lower School, Middle School and High School lobby areas. Or, shop with more than 300 online retailers to earn eBoxTops® for our school.
No amount is too small. Saving those little Box Tops can add up quickly, particularly when everyone participates!
- Each Box Tops coupon is worth 10¢, and they add up fast.
- Schools can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need most, from books to field trips to playgrounds.
Become a Box Tops member today
It's easy and free, and as a Box Tops member, you can:
- Track Canterbury School's earnings
- Get new coupons and free samples every month
- Gain additional ways to earn cash for our school online
- Sign up online
What does a Box Top look like?
Box Tops logos appear on hundreds of grocery and other household products. Examples of participating products include General Mills products such as Cheerios; Kleenex, Hefty and Ziploc bags, Yoplait Kids Yogurt, Avery office products, and many more! Click here for a complete list of participating Box Tops products.
What do we do with the money we earn?
Last year we raised $1,644.50 (that’s 16,445 Box Tops!) for Canterbury School’s Parent Association, which distributed the funds to each school division to purchase much-needed items. Our goal for 2013-2014 is to raise $1,700 through Box Tops.
What can I do to help?
- Clip box tops from products to support Canterbury School’s earnings. Please check that the expiration date has not passed AND clip the coupon along the dotted lines. These extra efforts will help our volunteers who must prep Box Tops for submission. You can also sign up to be one of our Box Tops volunteers!
- Help your kids make their very own collection containers to save Box Tops for our school. Make a box or collection sheet.
- Have friends and family clip and save their Box Tops for our school. Give them a list of participating Box Tops products along with a clear plastic Ziploc bag to make collecting easy. Arrange to pick up the Box Tops they save and drop them off at our school.