Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education® has been supporting education and benefiting schools since 1996.
With more than 250 participating products, it’s an easy way for the Canterbury School Parent Association to earn cash to fund programs and activities for our students.
This type of fundraiser is easy: Simply clip the Box Top off approved products you already have in your pantry and send them to school with your child or drop them off in the collection boxes placed in the Lower School, Middle School and High School lobby areas. Or, shop with more than 300 online retailers to earn eBoxTops® for our school.
No amount is too small. Saving those little Box Tops can add up quickly, particularly when everyone participates!
- Each Box Tops coupon is worth 10¢, and they add up fast.
- Schools can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need most, from books to field trips to playgrounds.
- Box Tops goes digital! Simply download the 'Box Tops for Education' app and create an account. Select Canterbury School as your school of choice.
- Scan your grocery receipts to check for participating products within 14 days of purchase. Keep track of your contributions and watch Canterbury's earnings grow!
- A complete list of participating products can be found here.
- Still have Box Tops labels floating around at home? Please turn in all unexpired labels to the designated boxes found in Lower School, Middle School, and High School. These can still be submitted to help our school.
Become a Box Tops member today
It's easy and free, and as a Box Tops member, you can:
- Track Canterbury School's earnings
- Get new coupons and free samples every month
- Gain additional ways to earn cash for our school online
- Sign up online
Q: What does a Box Top look like?
A: Box Tops logos appear on hundreds of grocery and other household products. Examples of participating products include General Mills products such as Cheerios; Kleenex, Hefty and Ziploc bags, Yoplait Kids Yogurt, Avery office products, and many more! Click here for a complete list of participating Box Tops products.
Q: What do we do with the money we earn?
A: Funds raised through the Box Tops for Education program are distributed to each school division to purchase much-needed school supplies for students and teachers. Every little bit helps prepare an excellent experience for everyone!
Q: What if I shop online and don't have a paper receipt?
A: Great news! If you shop for groceries online, you can now submit your email receipts from select retailers to ear Box Tops for Canterbury! To ensure that earnings are properly credited to your account:
- Make sure you have a Box Tops for Education account (you can create one via the Box Tops app or website)
- Forward your email receipt to email@example.com using the same email that's associated with your Box Tops account.
- Box Tops will be credited within 10 business days - view your earnings detail in the MY EARNINGS section of the app or website.
The following email receipts are currently eligible (as of July 2019):
- Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up
- Walmart Grocery
For purchases from online retailers not listed above, please follow the process below:
- Take a screen shot (or multiple) of your entire receipt from your online purchase, including retailer name, all items, transaction total, and date of purchase.
- Open the Box Tops Contact Us form.
- In the Comments field, please include:
- Your email address
- Your name
- Canterbury School
- The amount of Box Tops earned with the purchases from that receipt
- At the bottom of the form, use the "Upload Image Files" feature to add the screen shot(s) of your receipt. They will process your receipt and award Box Tops earned within two weeks.
Q: What can I do to help?
A: You can help in three easy ways:
- Clip box tops from products to support Canterbury School’s earnings. Please check that the expiration date has not passed AND clip the coupon along the dotted lines. These extra efforts will help our volunteers who must prep Box Tops for submission. You can also sign up to be one of our Box Tops volunteers!
- Help your kids make their very own collection containers to save Box Tops for our school. Make a box or collection sheet.
- Have friends and family clip and save their Box Tops for our school. Give them a list of participating Box Tops products along with a clear plastic Ziploc bag to make collecting easy. Arrange to pick up the Box Tops they save and drop them off at our school.