Welcome to Canterbury!
We're thrilled you're joining the Canterbury Family, and we look forward to being there for your accomplishments, milestones and special moments.
We understand the Lower School and Middle School enrollment processes might feel unfamiliar, but we're here to make it as comfortable as possible. Simply follow the steps below (You don't have to do them in exactly this order, but we've found this to be a good place to start).
We hope you find answers to many of your questions right here. But, if you're not finding what you're looking for, you can always contact Krista Lohmar, Admissions Director (Kindergarten - Grade 8).
- STEP 1: REGISTER FOR ORIENTATION
- STEP 2: SUBMIT STUDENT EMERGENCY AND MEDICAL FORMS
- STEP 3: SUBMIT THE NEW STUDENT INFORMATION FORM
- STEP 4: SCHEDULE A MATH PLACEMENT EXAM (GRADES 5-8 ONLY)
- STEP 5: PURCHASE UNIFORMS AND PE CLOTHES
- STEP 6: REGISTER FOR LUNCH SERVICE
- STEP 7: REGISTER FOR BUS SERVICE (OPTIONAL)
We can't wait to see you and help you get acclimated to Canterbury School! Our Orientation programs are grade-specific so we can provide you the most detailed information before school begins. Register for Orientation here.
- Kindergarten Orientation: Aug. 15, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. (Parents only)
- Grades 1-4 Orientation: Aug. 16, 2018, at 5 p.m. (Parents and students)
- Grades 5-8 Orientation & Tech Camp: Aug. 14, 2018
- Tech Camp: 1-3 p.m. (Students only)
- Orientation: 3-5:45 p.m. (Parents and students)
Depending on grade level, every Lower School and Middle School student must have three or four medical-related forms on file with the school before the first day of classes:
- Student Emergency Form
- Immunization Form
- Health and Physical Form (to be completed by a physician)
- Vision Exam (to be completed by a physician; required for Kindergarten students)
Our New Student Information Form will help make sure your student is enrolled in the appropriate classes (and that we order his/her correct T-shirt size!). You can complete the New Student Information Form here.
We offer a limited bus service for added convenience. Our buses are filled on a first come, first served basis, regardless of previous ridership, and students riding full time will be a priority. However, if space permits, your child may be able to ride only in the morning or only in the afternoon. Learn more, and complete the form, online.