WELCOME TO CANTERBURY!
New Families 2017-2018 - You will use this page to download or link to online and PDF forms needed BEFORE your student begins his or her first day of school. Click on the links below to open the forms and documents. Be sure to look under All School, Medical and your child's school division for forms. We will also send you special emails between now and the start of school prompting you to download, RSVP, or to submit a form.
Check here first, and if you cannot find something you need for the 2017-2018 school year, contact Taylor Feighner, Digital Marketing/Communications Specialist, for help.
When is the first day of classes?
TBD for 2018-2019
Canterbury Jargon and Abbreviations
- CK = Canterbury Kids (Early Childhood class for age 2)
- K-Prep = Kindergarten Prep
- JK = Junior Kindergarten (Early Childhood class for age 4)
- Club House Programs = Early Childhood Enrichment and Extended Day programs take place in the Club House or the Corner House (located by the EC parking lot).
- EDC or EDC Room = Room in the Lower School where Lower School extended day takes place (before school and after school). LS Chapel also takes place in this room.
- EC = Early Childhood
- LS = Lower School
- MS = Middle School
- HS = High School
- NOG = New Old Gym - a historical reference to the EC/LS Gym
- Commons = Refers to the entry areas at the LS and MS, which can be used for special events and classroom programming because they are so big. At the HS, the Commons is an area where students study and gather and is located just down from the office.
- Buzz Book = Printed Student/Parent Directory
- Canterbury Fund = Canterbury's annual giving campaign.
- Laughing Cavalier = Fundraising event, includes dinner, dancing, silent and live auctions.
- Cav Open = Annual golf outing and tailgate benefits athletics in all divisions.
- Cavalier Clothing Company (CCC) = Run by Parent Association volunteers - a great place to purchase school sweatshirts and spirit wear, plus gym clothes. The CCC has pop-up dates at school throughout the year.
- Chapel = Assembly time for our students with speakers and announcements.
- Circle Drive = The drive in front of the Early Childhood entrance on Covington Road used for Early Childhood carpool.
- South Bend Drive = South Bend Drive is where the entrance to the parking lot for visitors to the Covington Road campus is located. Doors 1 and 19 are accessed from this parking lot. Lower and Middle School carpool takes place in this parking lot.
All School Forms & Info
2017-2018 Calendar (Start of School, Days Off, Conferences)
Volunteer Driving Form (eg. Field trips and MS athletics)
FOOD SERVICE K-PREP-HS
*Food Service Online Account:
(New food accounts - you will need your student's ID number - it is on the student contract.)
Medical Forms - All School
Questions for the School nurse? Email email@example.com
(All NEW 1-12 students and All Kindergarten students - due Aug. 1. Also current students with a new diagnosis or medications.)
*Kindergarten Vision Exam -PDF
(All new students EC-12 and Kindergarten must submit their immunization record. Also, current students with updates may use this form to show update or bring in form from doctors office with update - all immunizations must be up-to-date in our records for your child to attend classes).
SAVE THE DATES 2018-2019 - NOT AVAILABLE
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS
IHSAA Physical Form -PDF
School Supplies - Grades 9-12