If your family plans to sign up for bus service, please sign up by August 11. A new form is required each year. Please note the following:
- There could be times when bus service isn't available due to driver availability.
- Students riding full-time will be given preference for a seat on the bus. Otherwise, it is first-come, first-served.
- To make our routes this year, we will be working with First Transportation Solutions. Their software will help us make the most of our limited resources and minimize the time students will spend on the bus. We will continue to make the most of group stops to expedite service.
- Families will be contacted by their driver or the transportation coordinator prior to school beginning to coordinate bus stops and approximate times.
Pricing will be based on the number of riders per family. See the sign-up form for specifics on family seating versus single seating
- AM and PM : one student - $900 per year
- AM or PM : one student - $625 per year
- AM and PM : 2+ students - $1,440 per year
- AM or PM : 2+ students - $990 per year
Full-year pricing will be prorated if service becomes unavailable for more than 10% of the school year.
Financial aid will be capped at 50% of expense.
The school retains the right to suspend or dismiss from ridership any student whose conduct is deemed unsatisfactory or whose influence does not service the best interest of the school. In the event of a suspension or dismissal, no refund of the bus fee will be made.
Those interested in signing up for bus service should contact Jennie Crandal at email@example.com.