Reflective of higher levels of community spread within the Canterbury community.
- Parent and visitor/guest speaker access is significantly restricted and by appointment. Masks are required for all visitors.
- For EC and LS, all specials will continue to take place in homerooms.
- LS/MS/HS lunch will be eaten in advisory/homeroom class, or outside in good weather. Meals can be ordered via AVI at the beginning of the day, charged to a student account and delivered to classrooms during lunch. Students will still be permitted to bring their own lunches. EC lunch will be in the clubhouse, corner house, or a space where social distancing can be maintained. EC students will bring their own lunch.
- For athletics, no team meals will be planned.
- No large group gatherings will be allowed. Chapel and other group programming events will be offered remotely.
- For athletics, no spectators will be allowed at contests, with only essential game participants present.
- Personnel crossing between campuses will be limited.
- Admissions visitors are not permitted.
- Field studies are not permitted.