Positive Case Protocol
When there is a positive case of COVID-19 within our school community, we will follow Allen County Department of Health guidance and this communication procedure:
- If we receive a report of a positive case, the school will immediately start contact tracing in conjunction with the Allen County Department of Health.
- Any persons that were within 6 feet of the infected individual for more than 15 minutes (as defined by the DOH and CDC) will be directly contacted by the school. If you do not hear from us, your child was not in high risk contact.
- Those persons will be quarantined for 14 days from the last point of exposure with the diagnosed/infected person.
- We will inform the community that a case was identified.
- Remote learning options will be provided for those ill or in quarantine.