Don't forget that your agreement to the Canterbury School COVID-19 Safety Pledge includes upholding the following commitments on a daily basis:
- Conduct a health and symptom screening before your child leaves for school each day.
- Conduct a morning temperature check. If it reads 100.4 or above, keep your child home.
- Refrain from sending children to school if they are exhibiting symptoms designated by the Allen County Board of Health.
- Abstain from the practice of providing fever-reducing medicines for the purposes of sending a child to school.
- Keep children home when they are sick or exhibiting symptoms of general illness.