Welcome to Canterbury School marketing and communications page!
The marketing team provides direction, strategy and production for messaging, marketing, media, web and creative design needs. In collaboration with you, we represent and promote Canterbury School, offering a clear and unified message to our community, alumni and visitors.
We're here to help share Canterbury School stories in the most interactive and effective way possible, and we approach each project with efficiency in mind. As experts, we support you in best representing the school, its story and its mission because as Canterbury School ambassadors, you’re a valuable extension of the Marketing team, and we could not accomplish nearly as much without you.
If we can help you, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To best meet everyone's needs, and to provide the highest quality of work, the Marketing team requires advanced notice for any project:
- 2 weeks for photography requests
- 2 weeks for email notification requests
- 2 weeks for social media requests
- 2 weeks for digital advertising requests
- 2 weeks for updating existing web page and/or online form
- 4 weeks for creating new web page and/or online form
- 4 weeks for print publication (i.e.: brochures, flyers, posters, etc.) requests
- 6-8 weeks for event coordination/promotion requests
These lead times don’t include time for printing and mailing; please allow up to 10 business days for printing and mailing when planning your project. The production schedule doesn’t start until all content has been submitted to the Marketing team.