Student Applicant Information
Parent/Guardian 2 Information
We collect this information for statistical and reporting purposes. It is entirely optional.
Please list names of teachers you have asked to provide academic references. List two references if you are applying to Grades 1-4. List current math, English and science teachers if applying to grades 5-8.
Please list any relatives who have attended Canterbury School.
Application Fee and Payment
This application is a statement of parental intent, not a contract. A formal contract must be signed after the applicant is accepted for admission.
- Tuition for the academic year is established by Feb. 1.
- The contract is due 14 days after the date of issue and a FACTS account is required to make payment.
- A $475 non-refundable deposit will be automatically deducted after the contract is submitted from your FACTS account. This deposit is part of the total tuition due.
- This is a continuous enrollment contract therefore it will be the only time you complete a paper contract. Each subsequent year, there is an anniversary date of March 1, which is also considered an opt-out date should a family wish to withdraw their student(s). Otherwise you will be automatically enrolled for the following school year and the deposit will be deducted on March 12 of each year.
- Malone Scholars Program participants, Canterbury Scholar Competition participants and 6th Grade Scholar Competition participants are exempt from this fee.