Kings Island Spring Performance
Dear MS Music Parents and Musicians,
We are busy preparing music for our Spring Performance Trip to Kings Island in Mason, Ohio on Saturday, May 2, 2020. The cost is $135 for students and $100 for chaperones.
- Students will perform for adjudicators and receive group comments.
- Students will listen to other performing ensembles from around the region, depending on the schedule of the day and our traveling situations.
- Students will then go to Kings Island for a day of fun.
- Early morning departure, late evening arrival for one day of travel.
- festival entry fees
- admission to Kings Island
- one meal at the park
- t-shirts for students, to be worn at park by each student for ID purposes
Please submit your payment by February 18 to reserve your spot on the trip. Payments are non-refundable unless the trip is cancelled by the school. If you need to discuss arrangements, please contact your child’s music teacher. We are excited to offer this fun performance opportunity to our music students.
Best wishes for a musical second semester,
Janet MacKay-Galbraith, Beth Patterson, and Colleen Tan
Music Teachers, Canterbury Middle School