The Canterbury Scholars Competition is an opportunity for area rising Grade 9 students to compete for scholarships to attend Canterbury High School beginning their freshman year.
The Canterbury Scholar Competition is for rising Grade 9 applicants. Students competing in the Canterbury Scholars Competition will complete a standardized test and written essay. All participating students and their parents are welcome to schedule a conference to review test results.
Stay tuned for information on the 2023 Canterbury Scholar competition!
Prospective Student Registration
Students interested in participating in this merit scholarship opportunity must complete the steps listed below:
- Complete an online K-12 Application (for students new to Canterbury School only.)
- Receipt of recommendations and progress reports as noted on the application.
- Please visit here to apply.
- Standardized Admissions Test and Written Essay
- Visit day at Canterbury School (prospective students only).
- Individual class visits to Canterbury High School will be scheduled for students new to Canterbury School after the K-12 application has been received. For current Grade 8 students, visit days will be scheduled in the fall.
Questions? Please contact Krista Lohmar, Director of Enrollment Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (260) 407-3553.
GRADES 1 -12
Director of Enrollment Management
Assistant Director of Enrollment Management
2022 CANTERBURY SCHOLARS
Congratulations to this year's Canterbury Scholar scholarship recipients Arielle Waterfield and Suzanne Blee! The written test and essay were completed in October, and the scholarship will be for the 2023-24 school year when both students are freshmen at Canterbury High School.