We're accepting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year for all grade levels, Early Childhood through High School. We're also happy to accept mid-year transfer and international students.
Please review the steps below and contact the Admissions Office with questions. We look forward to reviewing your application!
- STEP 1: SUBMIT THE INQUIRY FORM
- STEP 2: SCHEDULE A VISIT
- STEP 3: SUBMIT THE APPLICATION
- STEP 4: SEND TRANSCRIPTS & LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
- STEP 5: TAKE AN ADMISSIONS TEST
The best way to get to know Canterbury School, and make sure we're a good fit, is to explore our campus. That's why we require applicants to schedule a visit.
- Early Childhood applicants are scheduled for a 45-minute classroom visit.
- Kindergarten applications are schedule for a half-day visit.
- Lower School (Grades 1-4) applicants spend 2 days at Canterbury.
- Middle School (Grades 5-8) applicants spend at least 1 day at Canterbury.
- High School (Grades 9 -12) applicants spend at least 1 day at Canterbury.
Contact the Admissions Office to schedule your visit.
Complete your online application and submit your application fee. That's it!
- Kindergarten-Grade 12 Application
- Early Childhood Application (NEW students)
- Early Childhood Re-enrollment Application (RETURNING students)
- Kindergarten Assessment
Fees are $75 for Kindergarten (new Canterbury students only) and $35 for applicants new to Early Childhood and Grades 1-12.
The applicant, or the applicant's school, should send current transcripts or school records from the applicant’s current school to the Admissions Office. (This is not necessary for Early Childhood applicants.)
Two or three letters of recommendation are also required. Confidential recommendation forms will be mailed directly to the references listed on the student’s application, which should be completed and returned to Canterbury. (This is not necessary for Early Childhood applicants.)