All Fort Wayne-area students, families and adult learners are welcome to attend the Canterbury High School College Fair on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018!
Attendees can speak with college admission counselors and representatives about the admission process, academic opportunities, student life, athletics, scholarship programs and more.
- 6 – 7:30 p.m.: College Fair
- 7:30 – 8 p.m.: Featured Presentation
This year's featured presentation will be facilitated by Gary Rigley, Assistant Director of Financial Aid from the University of Notre Dame. He'll discuss financial aid options, as well as completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
In previous years, we’ve welcomed an array of colleges and universities to the College Fair, including small liberal arts and large state schools, urban and rural institutions, in-state and out-of-state colleges, and others. We’ve found that this variety of schools helps students better understand what type of college or university best meets their interests and needs.
No need to register. Please come as you are!
Registering Your Barcode
College fair participants should register for a barcode to quickly and easily share information with colleges and university, maximizing face-to-face time with admission representatives! Just follow these simple steps:
- Visit gotocollegefairs.com.
- Select “Indiana” from the state options provided.
- Choose the fair you want to attend. In this case, look for the “Indiana ACAC” event on Oct. 10, at Canterbury High School.
- Begin the registration form.
- Enter your school name using any search option.
- Complete the registration form.
- Check the “Terms and Conditions” box.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Display your personal bar code at any college fair!
Ball State University
Holy Cross College
Indiana State University
Michigan Technological University
Purdue University Fort Wayne
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
The Modern College of Design
University of Alabama
University of Cincinnati
University of Indianapolis
University of Miami
University of Notre Dame
University of Saint Francis
University of Toledo
Western Michigan University