Each year, all Fort Wayne-area students, families, and adult learners are invited to attend the Canterbury High School College Fair!
On Wednesday, October 16, attendees can speak with college admission counselors and representatives about the admission process, academic opportunities, student life, athletics, scholarship programs and more.
- 6 – 7:30 p.m.: College Fair
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.: Financial Aid Presentation: Gary Rigley, Assistant Director of Financial Aid from the University of Notre Dame will discuss financial aid options, as well as completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
In previous years, we’ve welcomed an array of colleges and universities to the College Fair, including small liberal arts and large state schools, urban and rural institutions, in-state and out-of-state colleges, and others. We’ve found that this variety of schools helps students better understand what type of college or university best meets their interests and needs.
Registering Your Barcode
Register for the College Fair: It's free, easy, and saves you time! Visit www.StriveFair.com to get your barcode. Then, at the College Fair, show your barcode to college who will scan it to send you more information about their schools.
The Canterbury School College Fair has two special opportunities for College Reps:
Afternoon College Day: College Admission Counselors are welcome to participate in the first of two opportunities: the Afternoon College Day for Canterbury High School students.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise regarding your school, the admission process, the application process, financial aid or any other college-related topic you choose with Canterbury High School students. And, you'll benefit by getting to know potential applicants on a more personal level.
- 11 a.m. - Noon: Check-in and tech set-up
- 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.: Lunch for College Admissions Counselors
- 1 - 1:40 p.m.: Session 1 Special Interest Topic
- 1:50 - 2:30 p.m.: Session 2 Special Interest Topic
- 2:40 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.: Session 3 School-specific Information Session
Space is limited to 25 College Admission Counselors, so please register early!
Evening College Fair: College Admissions Counselors are also welcome to participate in the Evening College Fair, which is open to all students and their families in northeast Indiana, northwest Ohio, and southern Michigan.
Each year, we invited more than 3,000 students from 100 schools, including adult students who are interested in pursuing or finishing a degree program. Young Scholars Academy students are also invited; these students are first-generation, high-achieving and/or underrepresented students throughout northeast Indiana in Grades 8-12.
- 4 - 5 p.m.: Check-In and table set-up
- 5 - 6 p.m.: Dinner for College Admissions Counselors
- 6 - 7:30 p.m.: Evening College Fair
To register for the Afternoon College Day, the Evening College Fair, or both, visit our school's calendar in RepVisits. If you plan to attend both the afternoon and evening events, you will need to sign up for both events separately.
Additionally, if you would like to schedule an individual visit to Canterbury, please use RepVisits. Additional information about visiting Canterbury, Fort Wayne, and the local area can also be found on our "For College Reps" page.
If you're a college admission counselor or representative and you have questions about the Canterbury High School College Fair, please contact:
Assistant Director of College Counseling
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC)
- Ancilla College
- Ball State University
- Butler University
- Calvin University
- Canterbury College Counseling
- Central Michigan University
- Columbia College Chicago
- Denison University
- DePauw University
- Earlham College
- Franklin College
- Grand Canyon University - Traditional Campus
- Hanover College
- Harvard College
- Holy Cross College
- Huntington University
- Indiana State University
- Indiana Tech
- Indiana University - Bloomington
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Kenyon College
- Kettering University
- Marian University
- Miami University, Oxford
- Navy ROTC
- Ohio Dominican University
- Otterbein University
- Purdue Fort Wayne
- Purdue University
- Saint Mary's College
- Samford University
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Siena Heights University
- Stanford University
- Taylor University
- The Indiana University School of Social Work
- Trine University
- University of Alabama
- University of Chicago
- University of Cincinnati - College of Engineering
- University of Cincinnati - Undergraduate Admissions Office
- University of Evansville
- University of Indianapolis
- University of Michigan
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Saint Francis (Ft Wayne)
- University of Toledo
- US Army - Fort Wayne South Army Recruiting Center
- Valparaiso University
- Vincennes University
- Western Michigan University
- Wittenberg University
- Xavier University