For College Reps
Welcome, College Admission Colleagues!
If you would like to schedule an individual visit to Canterbury, please use RepVisits.
Don't see a date or time that works for you? Contact Nathan Kober, Assistant Director of College Counseling at email@example.com or by calling (260) 436-0746.
We look forward to seeing you!
Here are some additional details that you will find beneficial when planning your trip to Fort Wayne:
Transportation & Parking
If you're flying in from afar, the Fort Wayne International Airport offers numerous perks, including curb-side luggage assistance, short ticket counter and security check lines, and a free cookie when you land.
If you're driving in, the Canterbury High School address is 3210 Smith Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. When you arrive at Canterbury High School, follow the main driveway to the back of the building. You're welcome to park anywhere there's an available parking space, including faculty parking spaces. Please enter through the main entrance, Door 1, where you'll be buzzed into the building.
Lodging & Dining
These hotels are closest to Canterbury High School:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne at 8615 US 24 West, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Hampton Inn Fort Wayne Southwest at 8219 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fort Wayne Southwest at 7737 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Comfort Suites Southwest at 5775 Coventry Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Wayne Downtown at 1150 S. Harrison Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Excellent dining options near Canterbury High School:
- Hoppy Gnome at 203 E. Berry Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Pint N Slice at 816 S. Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Catablu Grill at 6372 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Junk Ditch Brewing Company at 1825 W Main St, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- Bravas at 3412 Fairfield Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46807
- Cebolla's Mexican Grill at 5930 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46804
The closest Starbucks is located at 6801 W. Jefferson Blvd., just down the street from Canterbury School. There's also a wonderful hometown coffee and waffle shop, United Coffee, located at 6447 W. Jefferson Blvd.