Box Tops & Labels for Education
Box Tops for Education® has been helping schools succeed since 1996. With more than 250 participating products, it’s an easy way for the Canterbury School Parent Association to earn cash to fund programs and activities for our children. This type of fundraiser is easy! It’s just a piece of paper on a food container you may already have in your kitchen or in your weekly grocery cart. No amount is too small to submit. Saving those little Box Tops can add up quickly, particularly when everyone participates!
- Each Box Tops coupon is worth 10¢ and they add up fast!
- Schools can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need most, from books to field trips to playgrounds.
Become a Box Tops member today!
It's easy and free! As a Box Tops member, you can:
- Track Canterbury School's earnings
- Get new coupons & free samples every month
- Gain additional ways to earn cash for our school online
- Sign up at www.boxtops4education.com
TWO WAYS TO COLLECT BOX TOPS
- Clip Box Tops - Earn cash for our school by clipping Box Tops from hundreds of products and sending them to school with your child. Or, drop them off in the collection boxes placed in the Lower School, Middle School and High School lobby areas.
- Earn eBoxTops® When You Shop Online - Shop with more than 300 online retailers so you can earn eBoxTops® for our school.
What does a Box Top look like?
Box Tops logos appear on hundreds of grocery and other household products. Examples of participating products include General Mills products such as Cheerios; Kleenex, Hefty and Ziploc bags, Yoplait Kids Yogurt, Avery office products, and many more! Click here for a complete list of participating Box Tops products.
What do we do with the money we earn?
Last year we raised $1,644.50 (that’s 16,445 Box Tops!) for Canterbury School’s Parent Association, which distributed the funds to each school division to purchase much-needed items. Our goal for 2013-2014 is to raise $1,700 through Box Tops.
What can I do to help?
- Clip box tops from products to support Canterbury School’s earnings. Please check that the expiration date has not passed AND clip the coupon along the dotted lines. These extra efforts will help our volunteers who must prep Box Tops for submission. You can also sign up to be one of our Box Tops volunteers!
- Help your kids make their very own collection containers to save Box Tops for our school. Make a box or collection sheet.
- Have friends and family clip and save their Box Tops for our school. Give them a list of participating Box Tops products along with a clear plastic Ziploc bag to make collecting easy. Arrange to pick up the Box Tops they save and drop them off at our school.