Interested in learning more about Canterbury High School? Stop by the Open Houses any time from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 13 or Wednesday, Nov. 15. The staff will be on hand to answer questions and take you on tours to see classes in action. Canterbury High School is located at 3210 Smith Road. www.canterburyschool.org/visit or 260-407-3553
See why Canterbury is ranked the Best Private K-12 School in Indiana for 2017 and 2018 via Niche.com.
WHY CANTERBURY FOR HIGH SCHOOL?
- College Preparatory Curriculum: Every student takes Honors level courses and above.
- Earn college credit via Dual Credit and Advanced Placement courses.
- 3 full-time College Counselors advise every student through the College Bound Program.
- 100% of Seniors graduate and are accepted to college.
- The 91 Seniors in the Class of 2017 attend 47 colleges in 19 states.
- 10% of the Class of 2017 recognized by the National Merit Scholar Program.
- 40% of the Class of 2017 recognized as AP Scholars.
- All-inclusive Arts and Athletics Programs.